Monday, October 18, 2010

NOVEL ASSIGNMENT

As you read the synopsis it about a guy name Rudolf who ressemble with the king.The point here is that he willingly let go his love for the country.Which I will do the same,my love towards the country can not be count.Besides that,Rudolf would sacrifice his own life to make sure the king's life safe.I as the citizen would do the same as the king had do so many things to run the country.The king life's is much more important than mine.In addition,if I love someone I will love hom dearly juust like Rudolf love Princess Flavia.Eventhoug
they come from different walks of life but true love do not see that.Rudolf has another similarities with me about the responsibilities.Once a person ask me to carry a job I will accomplish that job with honor and take all the consequences whether positive or negative.

No comments:

Post a Comment